Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


In honor of Mother's Day, Entertainment Weekly put together a list of top 20 movies to watch with your mom. While I disagree with alot of them...like Alien...umm my mom would think I was crazy to sit her down to watch that...other's were perfect...steel magnolia's, freaky friday, stuff like that. However if I had one piece of advice for any movie to watch with Mom...it would have to be any movie with Diane Keaton. I mean come on she is the MOVIE MOM. When I think who should be cast as someone's mom the top three that came to mind were Diane Keaton, Susan Sarandon, and Sally Field. So if any of those three lovely actresses are playing the role in the movie you plan to watch then I believe you're good to go. Just don't forget the tissues, chocolate/ice cream, and some fresh flowers.

No comments: