Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Transformers 2, not about the acting! Really?!?!

Sorry to be all sarcastic about it all but I definately didn't need sexbomb Megan Fox to remind me that Transformers really won't produce any nominees for Best Actor/tress in a leading role at the oscars next year. In all I can't say I completely blame the young starlet for her random comments about unimportant matters, they are not her fault, the reporters do ask the most ridiculously innane questions. To read her interviews with Entertainment Weekly click below, because lets face it even if Shia is the star men and women alike are much for interested in Ms. Fox. O and my mistake Megatron is definately the true star of Transformers...sorry Shia. Transformers 2 opens next Wednesday....watch the trailer below!

Interview 1
Q & A that followed...

No comments: