Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall 2008= Season of Guilty Pleasures

The Fall TV Season this year is going to heat up as some of my favorite (and all around popular) shows are going to be having their season premieres this fall...but for me my fall tv schedule has already started with some guilty pleasures, so if you haven't already think about checking out these shows for some quality entertainment....well maybe not quality but at least its not reality tv!

Gossip Girl: Awesome fashion, easy to catch up on, considering I havent seen the first season and I pretty much am clued in to everything already! Think Cruel Intentions in a series form.

90210: Not as fabulous as the original in my opinion, but the drama reawakens what I felt when I watched the first season of THE O.C. and since I have completely deserted the non reality that is The Hills, I have filled my need for West Coast scenes with this promising guilty pleasure series.

Privileged: You can't help but cheer for the lead girl to succeed and laugh at the silly spoiled twins. This show rounds out my geography of the young and filthy rich by being in Miami

ok so maybe thats all the cw...and all the shows have a shallow base, but the outfits are awesome and i get to experience NYC, LA, and Paim Beach, so sue me...I did say they were guilty pleasures.....

So maybe you should plan your week accordingly:

Sunday:
9: Desperate Housewives ABC (Starting Sept. 28th)
10: Entourage HBO (Season in Session)
-0r-
10: Brothers & Sisters ABC (Starting Sept.28th)

Monday:
8: Gossip Girl CW (Season in Session)
-or-
8: Chuck NBC (Starting Sept. 29th)
9: Heroes NBC (Starting Sep. 22nd)

Tuesday:
8: 90210 CW (Season in Session)
9: Privileged CW (Season in Session)

Wednesday:
8: Pushing Daisies ABC (Starting Oct. 1st)
10: Dirty Sexy Money ABC (Starting Oct. 1st)

Thursday:
8:30: Kath & Kim, NBC (Starting Oct. 9th)
9: Grey's Anatomy ABC ( Starting Sept. 25th)
-or-
9: The Office NBC (Starting Sept. 25th)

So there it is my picks for the fall. Feel free to comment or add to what you'll be watching!

No comments: