Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First Day After My Last Show

So now that I have officially retired my radio show The Astronomers: Your Guide to the Stars on the best radio station on the planet 98.1 FM WQAQ I decided that I need to continue reporting on my passion of Entertainment News and Ridiculous Rumors. So blogging I believe is the next best thing. Its not as fun as radio but it does let me release my opinions that need to be voiced to the world. Hope everyone enjoys & comments so we can continue the legacy that Cassie & I created with our 3 years, 6 semesters of radio. Shout outs to all the other fabulous shows being retired by the graduating seniors of WQAQ, we are all so phenomenal!

3 comments:

Jacque said...

I cant wait for your blog! It will be exciting to see more of your gossip and entertainment news since we wont be getting it from QAQ anymore!

Love your face and good luck!

BMS said...

I can't wait to get my gossip from here rather than from collegehumor or any other NON-VAL sites!!!

Salvatore Bono said...

Looks good so far Val...I know the feeling about leaving the radio biz..You will do just fine...

Good luck and Lots of Love!